6:00 am Alarm goes off
6:05 am Decide to get out of bed otherwise I know I am going to be late
6:45 am Meet up with carpool
7:15 am Arrive at Shelley Elementary in American Fork, Ut
7:30 am Help mentor teacher set up room and get ready for the day
8:00 am First half of the students arrive, literacy instruction
9:15 am Second half of the students arrive
10:00 am Art and Music teacher comes so prep time for practicum students and mentor teacher
11:00 am LUNCH TIME! I get to eat lunch with all of the teachers in the faculty lunch room
11:45 am Students come in from recess, read aloud to students
1:00 pm Leave to go back to campus for the rest of my classes and work
Go to Class and Prepare for the next day.
6:30 pm Eat dinner
10:30 pm Get ready for bed
11:00 pm Lights out!
I absolutely love being in the classroom!!! I never want to leave to come back to BYU for my classes. Life is crazy, but it is so much fun and I really feel like I want to be a teacher! I also never realized that I could love so many kids in a short time.
That is all.
No comments:
Post a Comment