Friday, September 10, 2010

Amazing Friday Night

It was Friday night. My roommates and I were all sitting around not wanting to do our homework. All we wanted to do was that we celebrate that we survived another week of school. One of my roommates had a brilliant idea to go to this FREE concert on a rooftop of a parking garage in Provo. The setting and atmosphere was amazing, there were paper lanterns everywhere, way cool lights strung everywhere. Apparently, this is a series of concerts that Provo is putting on every month. It is called Provo's Rooftop Concert Series and occurs the first Friday of every month. One of the neatest artists featured was Benton Paul. I highly recommend checking out his stuff. The best part about this artist is he now lives in LAS VEGAS!!!!! (Which makes him super cool because anyone from Las Vegas is super cool!) We are planning to go the concert in October if anyone wants to join us. Just call one of us along and we will take you with us, just make sure you dress warm because it will be cold!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1GAGxIV9OI&feature=related Follow the link to one of Benton Paul's songs.

My roommate Sarah and I at the concert
Sarah, Heidi,and I

Heidi and I
Oh Sammy's. How I love thee so much!!! Your pie and cupcake shakes are to die for!

No comments:

Post a Comment