Monday, April 19, 2010

Tight Like Unto A Dish

I love this Kid! Some of you may  know him, others don't. This is my youngest brother Corey and we are "tight like unto a dish." Here are some reasons why we are:
  • We love going swimming together
  • We love talking with each other all the time!
  • We can talk about anything with each other
  • We love each other unconditionally
  • We love going on adventures together! He even sometimes likes going shopping with me and gives me his opinion about what I am trying on.
  • We both love playing volleyball!
  • He gives me great ideas for pranks! Thanks bud!
I love this kid so much and I can't wait to see him whenever it will be! So when I move home for summer I will be hanging out with this kid a whole ton because we will be the only children at home! I am so grateful that we are pals!

No comments:

Post a Comment