So instead of packing up all of my things and heading home to Las Vegas, I decided to stay in Provo for Spring Term. Yes, there has been some days that have been super cold and I wished I was at home where it is currently 85 degrees, but I would not have had all of the experiences that have been amazing if I had gone home.
Currently,
I am on my ward's Kickball team! It is a blast!!
Every week we have some sort of party at my apartment.
So far we have had a Cereal Party
Pazookie party where we made HUGE cookies and watched Sherlock Holmes afterwards
Game Night
I also ran around in one of these:
Went to the midnight showing of this movie:
And have done tons more. I LOVE THE SUMMER TIME!!!
The best part so far is I was able to go SWIMMING OUTSIDE!!! That was the best day ever!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment