Monday, May 31, 2010

Memorial Weekend Fun!

This past weekend was amazing! My aunt and uncle invited my older brother, Matt and I down to their house in Gunnison, Utah. We went four-wheeling and I almost killed myself, but don't worry, I'm still alive. We helped my grandparents clean out their broken deep-freezer. Let's just say that rotting turkey and whatever else was in there does not smell good! We took their deep-freezer to the dump and all that was in the freezer. On Monday, Matt and I went to Provo City Cemetery to visit our aunt's grave. It took us awhile to find the grave, but never fail, we finally did! There were tons of people at the cemetery placing flowers on their loved ones grave. It was such an amazing sight and I don't think I have ever seen anything like that before. 
The best part of my weekend I would have to say was going to my friend Travis' Homecoming. He served his mission in the Geneva Switzerland mission and got home this past week. I know Travis from my freshman year of college so it was an amazing experience to see him and other friends from freshman year. I can't wait for Fall Semester when the rest of my friends get off of their missions! Let the Good Times Roll! 

No comments:

Post a Comment